Onsite healthcare helps employees get back to work.
For employers who are interested in offering both primary care and occupational health at the onsite health center, we offer a broad range of physicals, tests, and treatments for work-related illness and injuries.
Occupational and Medical Health Services
Our onsite health centers store all health information in our secure Electronic Medical Record. We maintain a single record for each participant and flag any work-related injury or condition in the record. This approach provides a complete medical history and holistic view of the person's health status.
Occupational Health Services include:
- Electronic medical records management
- Pre/post-employment physicals, i.e.,NFPA, etc.
- Drug screenings and medical surveillance
- Physical therapy, ergonomic evaluations and agility testing
- OSHA log maintenance
- Travel medicine
- First-line of on the job injuries
- Emergency services for urgent acute care
- Audiometric, respiratory and pulmonary fit testing